Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Ryan

I love Ryan...a lot...obviously as we are getting married. But I want to write it somehere...and here seemed like a good spot seeing as no one reads this. I cannot imagine someone who could treat me better or make me happier or love me more. Dr. Phil once said that he knows he has succeeded as a man when his wife can "walk into a party with fifty thousand other women and know in her heart that not one of those women is treated better than she is". And I feel that way everywhere I go with Ryan.

He's not the best with words, but he always ultimately says what he needs to say. Even when he asked me to marry him he stumbled and stuttered, but it was perfect, and on the way back to my hourse he started again saying "Well this is what I wanted to say, I just got all mixed up..." And he said some of the most wonderful things I've ever heard anyone say.

He truly places my needs, wants and desires before anyone elses, especially his own. He's one of those guys who will cry watching my movies but won't say a word or shed a tear when he smashes his thumb with a hammer.

It's an amazing feeling to know that you are with the person that you are going to spend the rest of your life with. To know withot a doubt that you are loved. TO have someone to hold you when you hurt and to praise you when you do well and to love you when you don't deserve it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home