Monday, June 19, 2006

I do not Like Bugs!

Our apartment has become infested with spiders and ants and centipedes. The wonders of a 1st floor apartment! I can handle ants and most spiders but centipedes terrify me. Thankfully I now have Ryan here to kill them for me...I don't think I could handle the stress without him. Seriously before I enter each room I look around to make sure there are no centipedes on the walls, ceiling and floors. We have them at work too- I try to be brave there and kill them but usually we just wait for Ryan to stop by and save us.

Anyway enough about bugs.

I went for a great walk at Crane Creek Park yesterday and got some neat pictures (most of which I accidently deleted! Oops!) I had this awesome picture of a huge snapping turtle that I was so excited about and then when I loaded the pictures to my computer I noticed it was gone, I wish I could get it back! Anyway the park was nice. I went by myself because Ryan had to work. It started to rain when I was about a mile down the trail so I got soaked but it was worth it. I saw all sorts if animals- cranes, great blue herings, snakes, turtles, frogs, deer, baby deer, tons of bugs, ground hogs, etc.

It was a great weekend and I am ready to get back to work...only 3 weeks till the move!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home