Monday, May 19, 2008

1 more final to go...

I have my last final for the semester on Thursday...thank goodness! I am worn out beyond belief...I am really looking forward to a relazing summer.

I know I have an A in Abnormal Psych and an A in my Education 200 class...I currently have a 99 in Math and a 98 in Science...but we'll see how long that lasts after my finals. I think I did okay on my Science final this morning, but there were only 10 questions and it is worth 10% of my grade...so I hope I didn't miss more than 1 question...

My math final is Thursday...and I am a bit worried but I'm trying not to stress...

With trying to buy a house, taking care of a busy 8 month old, being a wife, keeping our apartment clean, working and school I think it would be okay to give myself a break if I don't get straight A's...but that doesn't mean I wouldn't be disappointed if I got less that all A's- that's the perfectionist side of me...

So...yep...life is crazy, but it sure is good :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home