Sunday, April 01, 2007

Again...I'm sorry for the limited posts. Life has just been busy. I don't have much time to post- We have to be at my mom and dads in half an hour for dinner- so this is just a quick update.

Anyway- We found out a few weeks ago that we are having a....GIRL! I'm thrilled, Ryan is still trying to get used to the idea as he was 100% sure he was having a boy (His immediate response was, "I guess we'll have to try again"), but I think by the time she is here he'll be the happiest father around!

We have decided to name her Lillyanne- we don't have a middle name yet, so if you have any ideas, let me know :-)

She is healthy and growing well. There are a couple things we are waiting results on, but I know God is taking good care of my little one. I can finally feel her kick- which truly is a weird feeling but it also lets me know that she is still okay.

Anyway- I just wanted to let you know that everything is going well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home